In the interest of health and safety, the PAA Annual Meeting will not take place in person in 2020.
Updates regarding any possible virtual offerings will be available soon!
Wishing you all very well in health and safety.
A Little About Our Annual Meeting
We hope to see you at a meeting very soon to network and exchange the latest research, information, and ideas to move potato science forward.
2020 Early Registration Cost
- PAA/EAPR Members * $500.00 USD
- Sustaining Members * $500.00 USD
- Honorary Life Members * $500.00 USD
- Graduate Students * Complimentary (Student Verification with PAA Office Required): Sponsored by the Idaho 2018 LAC
- Non Members * 600.00 USD
- Companion Pass ** $275.00 USD
- Industry Day *** 100.00 USD
- *Full Conference with meals at the Holiday Inn, President's Reception, Tuesday Evening Activity and Awards Banquet
- ** Includes meals at the Holiday Inn, President's Reception, Tuesday Evening Activity and Awards Banquet
- *** Access to all sessions and meals at the Holiday Inn on July 20, 2020. Social event tickets need to be purchased separately.
Holiday Inn Downtown Missoula
200 S Pattee Street
Missoula, Montana 59802
The Potato Association of America (PAA) is a professional organization that represents the "scientific arm" of the potato industry. The diverse membership of over 500 individuals and 20 organizations is comprised of private and public potato researchers, university extension and industry personnel and growers. The goals of the PAA are to be the primary resource of science-based potato information and to foster emerging technologies and global approaches for potato improvement. The annual PAA meeting allows the exchange of technical and practical information relating to all aspects of potato production, biology and utilization. For more information on the PAA or to become a member visit potatoassociation.org
PAA Event Manager
1390 Eisenhower Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108 USA